The property is situated in the heart of Soho on the corner of Noel Street and Berwick Street, close to Great Marlborough Street, Wardour Street, Oxford Street and Regent Street.
The accommodation is arranged on the entire ground and first floor with direct access from the street leading to an internal staircase, giving access to the first floor, thus rendering the property entirely self-contained, providing a mix of open plan and cellular offices. Totalling 18,880 sq ft
– Huge return window frontage(94 ft to Noel Street / 65 ft to Berwick Street)
– Potential for other uses, formerly ground floor was Sanderson’s Fabric and Wallpaper showrooms
– 3 lifts in main entrance hall
– High ceilings (3.5m) to ground floor with skylights
– Comfort cooled throughout
– 8 car parking spaces
– Good natural light with dual aspect
– Bike racks and showers
Soho office space receive weekly updates on Soho’s office availability. To check our availability report against your office requirements please use the details below to get in touch with a member of our team.
Telephone: 020 3434 3860